Protect Against DDoS Flood
1 Cisco ASA 5505 (Adaptive Security Appliance) before cluster. The main directions of protection:
- ARP Flood Protection;
- Port Scan Flood Protection;
- Randomized Packet Protection;
- HTTP Flood Protection(Layer 7, Sometimes);
- ICMP Flood Protection.
Protect Against Rootkits
2Our hosting is protected against rootkits i.e. different scripts that you can use to hack hosting. Our defense is as follows:
- Protected against nearly all known rootkits;
- For example, protection against c99, etc.;
- Web Application Firewall (WAF).
- Cisco ASA HTTP Deep Packet Inspection;
- Mitigating a SQL attack with Cisco ASA.
3Powerful Cluster-based Hybrid Hosting. Public IP address of the cluster for dns are the main node of the cluster hosting.
- Linux-based OS: Debian 6 and CentOS 6.x;
- Cluster-based: Apache + Nginx + HHVM;
- RAID Backup Technology;
- MySQL Store: MariaDB;
- 24/7 Servers Monitoring.